[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ArchivesSpace admin/frontend URLs are context dependent

Chris Fitzpatrick Chris.Fitzpatrick at lyrasis.org
Fri Dec 12 03:37:35 EST 2014

Hi Steve,

Yes, that's a feature.

The idea, I think, is in the staff UI  the select repository serves as the context. So searching and browsing is restricted to the selected repository.

However, I do see a use for having a specific staff ui link that can be shared and redirect to directly to an object...currently you'd have to provide the link and say what repository it's in.

b,chris.

Chris Fitzpatrick | Developer, ArchivesSpace
Skype: chrisfitzpat  | Phone: 918.236.6048
http://archivesspace.org/