[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Importing CSV files for digital objects

Rebecca Russell russellr at rice.edu
Thu Dec 11 14:25:37 EST 2014

Apologies if this issue/question has been covered before...

I am attempting to import a csv file for digital objects that have a
file version accessible online (from our Institutional Repository). I
have been unsuccessful in determining the correct import field header
that will map to the File version field. We have thousands of digital
objects that we would like to import from our IR into ArchivesSpace and
would like to avoid having to manually input the uri data.

Many thanks,
Rebecca

--
Rebecca Russell, CA

Archivist / Special Collections Librarian
Woodson Research Center

RA Hanszen College
Rice University

russellr at rice.edu