[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Importing CSV files for digital objects

Galligan, Patrick PGalligan at rockarch.org
Thu Dec 11 14:38:08 EST 2014

I'd be interested in an updated digital object template for CSV as well.

Specifically one that we can use to import full file version info, date and date expression, object type, METS identifier, Actuate/Show value, and different notes.

Is this possible at all?

Patrick Galligan
Rockefeller Archive Center
Assistant Digital Archivist