[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Missing Translation in search sorting

Galligan, Patrick PGalligan at rockarch.org
Mon Aug 18 16:06:40 EDT 2014

Hi,

Hopefully someone can shed some light on a missing translation in a dropdown search sorting file.

In the Collections Management browse page, the Sort by dropdown menu includes "translation missing: en.search_sorting.processing_hours_total". When I have run into this problem in the past, I just added definitions to the enumerations file in locales/enums/en.yml. However, search sorting isn't handled here.

Does anyone know which file controls the search sorting?

Patrick Galligan
Rockefeller Archive Center
Assistant Digital Archivist