[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Missing Translation in search sorting

Chris Fitzpatrick Chris.Fitzpatrick at lyrasis.org
Wed Aug 20 06:59:42 EDT 2014

Hi Patrick,

Yes, looks like this label was omitted. I've corrected this in the code.

You should be able to just add this to the locales/en.yml file...like so:

  search_sorting:
    processing_hours_total: Total Processing Hours

You can put this at the top, just below the en:

Just be sure to nest the values by using two spaces...

Does that work for you?

b,chris.

Chris Fitzpatrick | Developer, ArchivesSpace
Skype: chrisfitzpat  | Phone: 918.236.6048
http://archivesspace.org/