[nfais-l] NFAIS Survey: Help set the topic for the NFAIS 2017 Annual Conference

Ken Berlack kberlack at nfais.org
Wed Apr 27 11:14:19 EDT 2016

NFAIS Survey: Help set the topic for the NFAIS 2017 Annual Conference
Survey Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/QP3LXLZ

What's Covered:

NFAIS is excited to announce the 59th NFAIS Annual Conference<http://www.nfais.org/index.php?option=com_mc&view=mc&mcid=72&eventId=506333&orgId=nfais&recurringId=0> will take place February 26-28, 2017 in the heart of beautiful Alexandria, Virginia at the Hilton Alexandria Old Town. Located just steps from the King Street Metro, our 2017 conference hotel gives you many opportunities to explore Old Town Alexandria and the Nation's Capital.

With this in mind, we're already at work planning next year's conference. As you may have seen in last week's NFAIS Advances, we're asking the NFAIS community to take our short survey<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/QP3LXLZ> to help us finalize the overall topic for next year's conference. We're very grateful to have received many worthwhile topic suggestions for the 2017 conference topic from our 2016 Annual Conference attendees. And now we want to know your top three choices!

Please also know we're eager to take advantage of all of the educational topic ideas you provide to NFAIS. We will incorporate many of your suggestions into our regular education and networking programming throughout the year ahead.

To take this brief survey, just click here<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/QP3LXLZ>. Thank you very much for your time and consideration!
Contact: For more information on this event or any of those shown below, please contact Nancy Blair-DeLeon, Director of Professional Development, 443-221-2980 ext. 102 or via email at nblairdeleon at nfais.org<mailto:nblairdeleon at nfais.org>.
Upcoming NFAIS Events:
May 16, 2016 - Millennials: Changing the Design and Delivery of Collegiate Learning<http://www.nfais.org/index.php?option=com_mc&view=mc&mcid=72&eventId=506227&orgId=nfais&recurringId=0>
May 23, 2016 - DIY Meets Traditional Publishing: Developing Value-Added Partnerships<http://www.nfais.org/index.php?option=com_mc&view=mc&mcid=72&eventId=507117&orgId=nfais&recurringId=0>
May 24, 2016 - Lunch & Learn with NFAIS: Using Altmetrics Responsibly<http://www.nfais.org/index.php?option=com_mc&view=mc&mcid=72&eventId=487998&orgId=nfais&recurringId=0>
July 26, 2016 - New Technology in Manuscript Authoring, Submission, and Peer Review<http://www.nfais.org/index.php?option=com_mc&view=mc&mcid=72&eventId=490619&orgId=nfais&recurringId=0>
July 26, 2016 - 59th NFAIS 2017 Annual Conference, Alexandria, VA<http://www.nfais.org/index.php?option=com_mc&view=mc&mcid=72&eventId=506333&orgId=nfais&recurringId=0>
Subscribe to: NFAIS Advances e-newsletter<http://multibriefs.com/briefs/nfais/>
NFAIS
www.nfais.org<http://www.nfais.org>
nfais at nfais.org
@NFAISForum<https://twitter.com/NFAISForum>

Ken Berlack
Director of Marketing and Communications
NFAIS
801 Compass Way, Suite 201
Annapolis, MD 21401
443-221-2980, x103