[nfais-l] NFAIS Member wins Best of Business Award

Bonnie Lawlor blawlor at nfais.org
Wed Jan 18 10:43:45 EST 2012

NFAIS Member, Unlimited Priorities Corporation, Wins 2011 Best of Business
Award

NFAIS congratulates Unlimited Priorities Corporation on winning the 2011
Best of Business Award from the Small Business Commerce Association.  See
announcement below:

Unlimited Priorities LLCR Receives 2011 Best of Business Award: SBCA
Community Award Honors Continued Excellence

Cape Coral, FL, January 18, 2012 - Unlimited Priorities LLC, a company
specializing in support for organizations within the information industry,
has been selected for the 2011 Best of Business Award, Management Consulting
Services, by the Small Business Commerce Association (SBCA Community).
Unlimited Priorities previously achieved this honor in 2009.

SBCA Community is a San Francisco-based private sector entity providing
small business owners with the information and resources needed to comply
with laws and regulations required take advantage of government programs and
services to help start, expand and run their businesses.  It provides access
to all forms, contact information, guidance with laws and regulations, and
help in applying for government assistance programs.

Utilizing consumer feedback, the SBCA 2011 Award Program identifies the top
5% of companies that have demonstrated those qualities that make small
businesses a vital part of the American economy.  Award winners are chosen
from nominees based on information provided through monthly surveys
administered by SBCA Community, a review of consumer rankings and additional
consumer reports, and are recognized as valuable assets that exemplify the
importance of small businesses to their communities.

Unlimited Priorities president Iris L. Hanney responded to the announcement:
"We are extremely gratified to again receive this honor from SBCA Community.
It recognizes the continued expansion of our capabilities to provide support
services for both evolving and established companies - as well as non-profit
organizations - in need of managerial support and direction at all levels.
We are proud of the industry reputation we have built as a provider of
affordable solutions to firms that are in a position to grow, but who
require management assistance in areas they currently are unable to support
fully."

About Unlimited Priorities Corporation

Unlimited Priorities is attuned to the management requirements of
organizations in the information industry, both commercial and
not-for-profit.  We provide executive-level support services by utilizing a
highly skilled group of professionals with abundant experience.  Our
practice specialties include Sales and Marketing, Business Development,
Financial Services, Operations Management, Production, Information
Technology, Social Media, and Content Development and Licensing.  Our
Archival Initiatives Division offers advice to libraries, historical
societies, and industry associations in selecting, distributing, and
monetizing their valuable archival content.  Our goal is to enhance our
clients' abilities to succeed, offering solutions that are realistic,
practical, achievable and affordable.

Media Contact:

Iris L. Hanney, President

Unlimited Priorities LLC