[Icolcebook] What shall our focus be?

Susan Stearns sstearns at blc.org
Tue May 19 09:17:40 EDT 2015

Dear ICOLC eBook group members,

We have had an amazing response to the idea of forming a group within ICOLC
to discuss issues relating to ebooks.  In conversation with Celeste and
other early members, it seemed that doing brief [very brief] survey
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/5TM6GSD> of the specific interest of the
group would help us organize the initial discussions.

To that end, we would appreciate your taking a few minutes to prioritize
the discussion topics in this survey
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/5TM6GSD> as well as add others that you
believe are important.  We have divided the topics into two major areas -
those relating to cost/pricing/value models for ebooks and those relating
to implementation/best practices.

I will leave the survey open throughs *Sunday, May 31*, so would appreciate
your completing it before then.  It is only 3 questions and should not take
more than 5 minutes.

Once we have the results, we'll schedule an initial discussion focused on
one or more of the topics that have the widest interest.

Best,
Susan

--
Susan M. Stearns