[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Previous archival resource keys in PDF?

Custer, Mark D. CusterM at si.edu
Thu Sep 28 17:15:54 EDT 2023

Dear Jane,

I can’t speak to the superseded ARKs, as I’ve yet to engage with that part of the application (though I need to!), but if you can send me a copy of the EAD file form that same collection, then I could help with adjusting the PDF creation process to suppress those superseded identifiers from showing up.

Best,

Mark