[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Issues with Very Large Collections

Olivia S Solis livsolis at utexas.edu
Thu Sep 28 14:02:05 EDT 2023

Thanks for mobilizing on this! One other issue we have: Crashing PDFs. We
have a number of very large collections (20K archival objects or more) that
have crashed the entire system when we try to print PDFs, I believe both
staff side and public PDFs.

--
Olivia Solis, MSIS (she/her)
Metadata Coordinator