[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Issues with Very Large Collections

Herbert, Kate F Kate.F.Herbert at maine.gov
Thu Sep 28 10:32:23 EDT 2023

Good Morning,

I am trying to gather more data to put in a pull request, about a group of issues that I have come across stemming from having very large collections.

For example:

  *   A collection too large that the EAD will not download, or partial downloads
  *   Custom Reports will not cover all records even when using the largest setting
  *   Location Finder does not work for area search

I was hoping to find other people who have had these issues or other issues that they know/assume are being caused by a collection being overly large. IF that is you please respond or reach out to me at kate.f.herbert at maine.gov<mailto:kate.f.herbert at maine.gov>

Thanks,

Kate Herbert
Digital Archivist
Maine State Archives