[Archivesspace_Users_Group] File Upload and Browser Cache on 3.3.1

Erhan Tuskan etu at iisg.nl
Wed Sep 13 06:33:21 EDT 2023

Coincidentally, we have just today encountered this problem when loading a spreadsheet to link Top Containers.

I tried clearing the cache. It didn't help, a restart did, but now when we browse the Background Jobs all the jobs created in the past seem to have disappeared!

Any ideas of what went wrong?

Thanks,

Erhan Tuskan

International Institute of Social History