[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Barcoding question -- PUI

Clair, Kevin kmc35 at psu.edu
Wed Oct 25 11:38:26 EDT 2023

Hi Tessa,

Sarit is right about the Barcode field for Top Containers -- it shouldn't display publicly, but the Indicator field will. Can you say more about where the barcode is appearing in the public user interface?

To change how that page behaves you would need to write a plugin to override whatever page in ArchivesSpace is controlling that display. There are different pages that control different parts of the public user interface (because some are shared between record types).

cheers
-kevin