[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Batch deleting unassociated top containers

Earle, Lev learle at library.rochester.edu
Wed May 31 12:01:49 EDT 2023

Hello everyone,

This is a bit of a silly question, but I've just stumbled on how to batch delete unassociated top containers in the back end, and wanted to see if anyone else had noticed any adverse effects when doing this. It would certainly be nice to get rid of all of them at once, but considering we have almost 6000 of them (I'm hiding my face in shame), we're a little nervy about pushing that button.

Cheers,
-Lev.

Lev Earle - they/them
Special Collections Processing Archivist - RBSCP
University of Rochester River Campus Libraries

I am currently working from the Library Annex on Mondays 9-6, remotely on Tuesdays 11-7:30, and on site at Rhees Wednesday-Friday, 9-6pm. If you need to reach me urgently, please text or call me at 401.369.0330.