[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Multiple ASpace instances and External Solr

Matthew Adair mladair at umich.edu
Fri May 26 09:18:43 EDT 2023

We're getting close to upgrading to 3.x with external Solr.

One item I'm not entirely clear on... If we run multiple instances of
ArchivesSpace on the same server, do we need multiple installations or
instances of Solr? Is there anything special we need to pay attention to
with the config, etc? Do we need separate cores with separate config sets?

Thanks,
Matt

----
*Matt Adair*
Archivist for Digital Imaging and Infrastructure

Bentley Historical Library
1150 Beal Avenue
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109-2113
734-647-3537