[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Folder labels from ArchivesSpace collections

Joshua D. Shaw Joshua.D.Shaw at dartmouth.edu
Tue May 16 13:59:34 EDT 2023

Hi Paul and everyone

There's also this plugin that I maintain that allows you to print file labels from the browser. It requires​ knowing some CSS to specify the label dimensions, but it does allow you to print file and/or container labels: https://github.com/dartmouth-dltg/container_management_labels Technically there's no reason you couldn't print any AO level label with the plugin, though in practice I've only tested/done it with file level AOs.

Best,
Joshua