[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Viewing CUI in Resource record hierarchy view

Cory Nimer cory_nimer at byu.edu
Tue May 16 12:41:27 EDT 2023

There is a JIRA feature request for this functionality in the system (ANW-971; https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/browse/ANW-971), which is listed as Ready for Implementation. It does not appear to have been assigned or scheduled for development yet. If this is work that the community would like to see completed, or if you would like changes to the proposed changes, it may be helpful to comment on the ticket.

Best,

Cory Nimer
University Archivist
Brigham Young University