[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Viewing CUI in Resource record hierarchy view

Paige Monlux paigem at multco.us
Mon May 15 14:21:36 EDT 2023

Hello,

Is there a way to view an archival object's component unique identifier
when navigating in the Resource record? I know how to set it as a column in
the Browse view, but would like to see it in the hierarchy view.

[image: image.png]

Paige

*Paige Monlux (she/her)*
*Digital Archivist*
Records Management & Archives <https://multco.us/records>
Department of County Assets | Multnomah County
503.988.3741 | interoffice: 425/Archives

Hours: Mon-Thu 6:30a-4p, Fri 6:30a-3p
Note: I am out of the office every other Friday.

*Explore Multnomah County's Digital Archives
<https://multco.access.preservica.com/>!*

    <https://multco.access.preservica.com/>