[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Bulk Import Template Note Label Issue

McLaughlin, Brianna Jean brijmcla at iu.edu
Fri May 5 10:54:01 EDT 2023

Hi Brett,

I opened a ticket<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/browse/ANW-1716> about the note label behavior shortly after sending my initial e-mail to this listserv. I learned that, though the note label columns are in the bulk AO csv spreadsheet, the functionality to import note labels was only just published in most recent release candidate (3.4.0). I tested this earlier this week on the ArchivesSpace test server and it worked as expected. So, once you update to 3.4.x you should be able to import note labels without issues.

I hope this helps!

Bri McLaughlin, she/her/hers
Digital Collections Librarian
Indiana University