[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Digital Objects

Tracey Kry tkry at mtholyoke.edu
Fri May 5 09:14:18 EDT 2023

Greetings all!

New ArchivesSpace user here. I've inherited a nicely populated AS with
plenty of digital objects, but wanted to send out some feelers to get an
idea of how others are using digital objects in AS. We have a separate
digital repository, so there is redundancy, and I'm trying to figure out
the best way to move forward.

If anyone would be willing to chat with me about how you find digital
objects to be useful for you in AS (linking out from top containers,
individual objects attached to folder levels, etc.) I would love to hear!
Feel free to message me off list.

Thanks all!
Tracey

Tracey Kry (she/her/hers)
Digital Collections Archivist
Library, Information, & Technology Services
Mount Holyoke College
tkry at mtholyoke.edu | (413) 538-3232