[Archivesspace_Users_Group] changing collections from "Unprocessed"

Leah Tams leah.tams at duke.edu
Wed May 3 18:27:52 EDT 2023

Hi Katherine,

I believe you need to unpublish the accession record.

Leah

On May 3, 2023, at 4:40 PM, Katherine Cowan <kcowan at mica.edu> wrote:

Hello,
I'm not able to find a way to have processed collections NOT appear on the Unprocessed Collections listing (https://deckerlibrary.libraryhost.com/accessions<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://deckerlibrary.libraryhost.com/accessions__;!!OToaGQ!rZVqEjdDuhfibhaKjipjx6M4faTpSddygcD8BVbrRKaxnoHKAtQgaYnfI_wtTeU8vafJo4QT9M-eMT1h$>).

I've tried editing both the Accession and the Resource records in the Collection Management area to indicate "completed" but the collections still appear on the Unprocessed list.

I also tried going to the Accession record and adding an Event saying the Collection processing was completed with myself as an authorizer.

None of these steps caused a resource to stop appearing on the Unprocessed Collections list.

Any clues are welcome!
Thank you.
Kathy Cowan
Katherine Cowan '81  MFA, MLS
Special Collections Librarian, Decker Library
Liaison to: Architecture / Drawing / Fiber / Hoffberger School of Painting / MFAST / Painting / Printmaking
Maryland Institute College of Art
1300 West Mount Royal Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21217
pronouns: she/her
tel: 410-225-2714
email: kcowan at mica.edu<mailto:kcowan at mica.edu>

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://calendly.com/libraryresearchconsultations__;!!OToaGQ!rZVqEjdDuhfibhaKjipjx6M4faTpSddygcD8BVbrRKaxnoHKAtQgaYnfI_wtTeU8vafJo4QT9NNX2R_e$>