[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Resource Records Not Showing Up

Michelle Romero michelle_romero2 at emerson.edu
Thu Mar 23 10:59:53 EDT 2023

Hi All,

We recently upgraded from ArchivesSpace v2.8.0 to 3.3.1 on our Development
server and we're running into an issue. When we create a resource, it will
not appear in the Resources list on the backend/frontend and I can't find
it in the system by searching for it. If I try to recreate the record using
the same identifier, I get an error message saying the ID is already in
use. We tried forcing a re-index, but it caused the existing records to
vanish. Does anyone have any ideas of what the problem might be?

Thank you for your help,
Michelle
Michelle Romero (she/her/hers)
Digital Archivist