[Archivesspace_Users_Group] issue adding new subject and agent records

Amy Braitsch amy.braitsch at bc.edu
Tue Mar 14 16:25:48 EDT 2023

Based on the timing, it could also be the daylight savings time problem
Blake reported about on Monday.

It's that time of year again! If ArchivesSpace isn't working for you today,
> check the logs... If you see
> DatabaseError: Java::JavaSql::SQLException: HOUR_OF_DAY: 1 -> 2
> Try this and restart, that'll probably do the trick.
> UPDATE user set user_mtime = NOW(), system_mtime=NOW();

Good luck!

Amy Braitsch (pronouns: she/her/hers)
Head of Archives, Burns Library, Boston College, amy.braitsch at bc.edu

*Boston College’s campus sprawls across places now known as Chestnut Hill,
Newton, and Brighton in a space that was called Shawmut by its original
inhabitants from the Massachusett Tribe and their neighbors from Wampanoag
and Nipmuc Nations.*