[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Question about OAI harvest of MARCXML records

Andy Boze Boze.1 at nd.edu
Mon Mar 13 11:55:14 EDT 2023

Thanks, Brian.

That was just a typo in my e-mail. To make sure, I repeated a harvest
specifying "set=collection" and I still get a mix of identifiers with
both resources and archival objects.

So, I'm still wondering whether there's a way to specify just resources
for oai_marc. At this point, I'm assuming there isn't.

Andy