[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Delay publishing resources

McLaughlin, Brianna Jean brijmcla at iu.edu
Tue Mar 7 16:27:06 EST 2023

Hi everyone,

Sorry, I have been sending a lot of e-mails to this list lately!

A collection manager at my institution asked if there was a way to delay publication in ArchivesSpace. We host many political papers, so those finding aids cannot be public until a certain date. I'm 99.9% positive that ArchivesSpace doesn't have this functionality, and I'm not sure how sustainable it would even be if it were possible. With that said, do any of you have workflows in place (in or outside of ArchivesSpace) to automate publishing finding aids for similar reasons?

Thanks,

Bri McLaughlin, she/her/hers
Visiting Metadata Services Librarian
Indiana University