[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Event records

Dan Michelson dmichelson at smith.edu
Mon Jun 26 08:49:19 EDT 2023

Hi Sarit,

I don't know anything more about what changes might be made than what's in
the ticket.  Your original message just jogged my memory that a related
ticket had come up at a Dev/Pri meeting.

If you have an opinion on the ticket, I'd definitely add that as a comment
for when a developer takes it up.

All the best,

Dan