[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Querying ArchivesSpace using MySQL Workbench

Margaret Kidd kiddm at vcu.edu
Tue Jun 20 15:47:12 EDT 2023

Thank you! The relationship info helps for sure. In the fog of my memory, I
remember making table joins, and I image this info would help.

Margaret Turman Kidd

Access and Electronic Records Archivist, Special Collections & Archives

VCU Libraries | Health Sciences Library

Virginia Commonwealth University

509 N. 12th Street / Box 980582, Richmond, VA 23298-0582

(804) 828-3152

kiddm at vcu.edu

Pronouns: she/her