[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Problem with creating Custom Reports

Erhan Tuskan etu at iisg.nl
Thu Jun 15 06:13:39 EDT 2023

Thanks, Corey.

The 'translation missing' prefixes are really caused by the plugin(s). These prefixes disappear when the plugins are disabled but we still  get only two Linked records instead the whole list...

As you pointed out, there must be something wrong with our en.yml file but we don't know exactly what.

Thanks for your attention.

Erhan