[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Time markings in date fields from bulk import spreadsheet

John F. Anderies janderies at waygay.org
Tue Jul 25 12:57:21 EDT 2023

Hi VivianLea,

Ah, thanks, that is good to know. I thought I had set the date fields to
TEXT suspecting that the format could get wonky, but looking back at my
spreadsheet I see that they somehow converted themselves back to DATE
format again!

Best,
John

-----
John Anderies (he/him), Director
John J. Wilcox, Jr. Archives and Library
William Way LGBT Community Center