[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Time markings in date fields from bulk import spreadsheet

John F. Anderies janderies at waygay.org
Tue Jul 25 12:13:09 EDT 2023

Thank you, Sarah! I was using Excel. I just downloaded and tried the
LibreOffice spreadsheet. I had to convert to CSV for it to be able to be
importable into ASpace, but then it worked like a charm. (I possibly should
have tried CSV instead of Excel format in the first place). Problem solved,
and hours of editing averted!

John

-----
John Anderies (he/him), Director
John J. Wilcox, Jr. Archives and Library
William Way LGBT Community Center