[Archivesspace_Users_Group] bulk editor plugin: bug fix

Wendy Scheir scheirw at newschool.edu
Mon Jul 24 11:22:58 EDT 2023

Hello,

For those of you using the bulk editor plugin, we discovered a bug that,
when exporting a spreadsheet, if we elected not to export existing
instances (because we didn't need to revise them), but added digital
objects, upon re-import of the spreadsheet the existing instances were
deleted.

The developers at Hudson Molonglo have fixed the issue and released a
revised version. (I haven't had a chance to test the new version yet, so
please test before using it!)

The new version is here:
https://github.com/hudmol/as_spreadsheet_bulk_updater/releases/tag/v1.5.5

All best,
Wendy

____________________________________

WENDY SCHEIR

director
THE NEW SCHOOL ARCHIVES & SPECIAL COLLECTIONS

66 FIFTH AVENUE, NEW YORK, NY 10011

scheirw at newschool.edu
<https://www.newschool.edu/email-signature-generator/robinsa1@newschool.edu>

T 212-229-5942