[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Date / time values

Alan Manifold amanifold at slv.vic.gov.au
Sun Jul 23 20:45:41 EDT 2023

Hi ArchivesSpace folks,
I sent this out a few weeks ago, but didn't see any responses.

All of the date/time values in our ArchivesSpace database are stored in GMT. Is that configurable or just the way it is? I didn't immediately find anything in the documentation about it. We have to account for the time difference every time we create a report or query that we want to limit by date. Thanks for your insights.

Regards,
Alan Manifold
State Library Victoria

Alan Manifold | Library Systems & Digital Preservation Manager | Collection Development & Description
State Library Victoria | 328 Swanston Street | Melbourne VIC 3000
T +61 3 8664 7122 | amanifold at slv.vic.gov.au
slv.vic.gov.au<http://slv.vic.gov.au>

 [slv]

[https://www.slv.vic.gov.au/sites/default/files/email_signature/signature.jpg?9]<https://www.slv.vic.gov.au/email_campaign>

This message and any attachment is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete all copies of the message and its attachments and notify the sender immediately. Thank you.