[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Staging upgrade using Vagrant/Virtualbox, data in MySQL tables, Solr core present, reindexed, yet no data displayed in ASpace application

Andrew Morrison andrew.morrison at bodleian.ox.ac.uk
Mon Jul 10 05:52:22 EDT 2023

Is the Solr core's name the same as the one inside the
AppConfig[:solr_url] value? And have you reloaded the Solr core? You can
script the latter by sending a GET request to:

http://___solr_server___:8983/solr/admin/cores?action=RELOAD&core=___name_of_core___

Or you can do it manually via the Solr management interface.

Andrew.