[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Staging upgrade using Vagrant/Virtualbox, data in MySQL tables, Solr core present, reindexed, yet no data displayed in ASpace application

Mark Cyzyk mcyzyk at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 11:04:38 EDT 2023

All,

Another puzzler:

As I continue to build a staging version of ASpace in
Vagrant/Virtualbox, in the end I am seeing data in the MySQL tables, a
Solr core present, I've reindexed overnight -- and yet there are No
Records Found in the ASpace Web interface itself.

I feel like I'm missing a step here, but it seems like with codebase
present, and a Restore of my SQL dump into MySQL, and a Solr core
present to take indexing data, and with the ASpace Web app up and
running without error, I should have a fully functioning ASpace.

Functioning, but no data!

Researching....  But advice appreciated!

Mark

--
Mark Cyzyk, M.A., M.L.S.
mcyzyk at jhu.edu