[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ASpace database issues

Matthew Adair mladair at umich.edu
Thu Jan 19 09:14:39 EST 2023

Thanks Peter. I was wondering if the age of our installation might have
been the issue. I was even trying to poke through the code to see what it
was looking for in the check to see if there was that sort of mis-match
between what ASpac was looking for and what MySQL was returning.

Fortunately, this is not our production server. It is a sandbox / testing
server. It sounds like the upgrade to our university managed MySQL server
(in conjunction with the old version of ASpace) is the root of the issue.
If I were to hazard a guess, we haven't had to reboot the sandbox server
since the MySQL upgrade and recent system reboot just brought the issue to
light.

Matt

----
*Matt Adair*
Archivist for Digital Imaging and Infrastructure

Bentley Historical Library
1150 Beal Avenue
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109-2113
734-647-3537
http://bentley.umich.edu
@UmichBentley

*The Bentley Historical Library acknowledges that coerced cessions of land
by the Anishnaabeg and Wyandot made the University of Michigan possible,
and we seek to reaffirm the ancestral and contemporary ties of these
peoples to the lands where the University now stands.*