[Archivesspace_Users_Group] update-feed api endpoint behavior

Robert T. Wilson rtwilson at cornell.edu
Fri Dec 1 10:20:23 EST 2023

Hi all,

We have an integration with our ILS that currently uses the update-feed endpoint:https://archivesspace.github.io/archivesspace/api/#get-a-stream-of-updated-records whenever a resource or top container is updated.

Does anyone know precise behavior that triggers that feed? I ask because working on a migration and db updates and batch api updates are not triggering the update-feed. Wondering what I might need to do to get these records in update feed stream for our integration to do its thing. Or if I'm just missing something.

Thanks for any insight,

Robert

Robert T. Wilson (he/him)
Cloud Systems Administrator