[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Public Interface Notes Re-order?

Cory Nimer cory_nimer at byu.edu
Tue Aug 29 11:46:38 EDT 2023

Joanna,

There is a request for this feature in Jira that was approved by Development Prioritization in April 2021--ANW-1064 (https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/browse/ANW-1064). If this is functionality that you are interested in seeing, you may want to vote for the ticket, leave a comment, and/or watch the ticket to receive updates on when it is assigned for development.

Best,

Cory Nimer
University Archivist
Brigham Young University