[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Public Interface Notes Re-order?

Andrew Morrison andrew.morrison at bodleian.ox.ac.uk
Tue Aug 29 05:27:20 EDT 2023

The order in which notes are displayed in the PUI is hardcoded here:

https://github.com/archivesspace/archivesspace/blob/0395a39bd5d99d02bac44fc2e1a23db3d00f5958/public/app/views/shared/_record_innards.html.erb#L2-L3

You can override that template in a local plug-in, but it is frequently
modified in ArchivesSpace releases, so you'd need to commit the time to
review and test it every time you upgrade.

You could request that customizing note order be made easier in the
future by raising it as a feature request:

https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ADC/pages/19202060/How+to+Request+a+New+Feature

Andrew.