[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Accession Records and Subject Records

Hand, Sarit shand at ap.org
Fri Aug 11 12:04:09 EDT 2023

Hi Steven,

To be sure, are you looking at the accession record in edit mode? If in view mode you do not see Subject in the navigation bar on the left, then no subject has been linked, you will only see the subject field in edit mode. Click edit on the accession record and then the left side navigation will display more fields. Click on Subject which should bring you down to that section where you click add subject, that is the linking process. You cannot link from the subject record to the accession, it must be done in the accession record, like other record types. If you look at a subject record, you can see a list of Linked Records, but in edit mode for the subject record there is no way to edit links.

If this doesn't work, then its beyond me and you may need more technical support.

Hope this helps.
Cheers,

[cid:image001.png at 01D9CC4B.EE986AC0]

Sarit Hand