[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Question about bulk import of Digital objects

Hand, Sarit shand at ap.org
Wed Aug 2 10:55:22 EDT 2023

Hi,

If by "ArchivesSpace website," you are not refereeing to your own instance, you can download the template you need directly in ASpace depending on the version you are using. I think, and someone can correct me if I am wrong, they are available to download since v3.0 or 3.1. Go to the gear image on the right and there should be a Bulk Import Template option. Click on that and it will open a page with several options. Just read the descriptions.

Hope that helps

Cheers,
[cid:image001.png at 01D9C52F.D5582A00]                                              [cid:image002.jpg at 01D9C52F.D5582A00]
Sarit Hand                                                       200 Liberty St.
Digital Archivist                                               New York, NY 10281
Corporate Archives                                         T 212.621.7035

shand at ap.org
www.ap.org<http://www.ap.org/>