[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Audit changes (through API)

Scott Renton Scott.Renton at ed.ac.uk
Fri Apr 28 05:55:02 EDT 2023

Hi there folks

We've had a user request to see if we can extract lists of records that have changed and what the change is (eg list of records that have changed from unpublished to publish- part of their work is working through an unpublished repository and tracking how much they're making available periodically). They'd like to be able to build something round the API for this.

I didn't think AS went down to that level- we'd see a last modified timestamp, but I didn't think there was anything deeper. Is that correct? I know "event" is accessible through the API, but I still couldn't see how that would get down to a specific data change.

Cheers
Scott

Scott Renton

Digital Library Development & Systems

Floor F East

Argyle House

515219

The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland, with registration number SC005336. Is e buidheann carthannais a th' ann an Oilthigh Dhùn Èideann, clàraichte an Alba, àireamh clàraidh SC005336.