[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Rights Statement notes indexed in PUI even if unpublished

Benn Joseph benn.joseph at northwestern.edu
Fri Apr 21 14:34:12 EDT 2023

Happy Friday all,
I've just noticed that when I add text to a Rights Statement in the 'Additional Information' sub-note, that text is indexed in the PUI even if the Rights Statement is unpublished (although the Rights Statement text doesn't display in the PUI even if it is published). Is this normal? If not, I can create a ticket.

Thanks,
--Benn

Benn Joseph (he/him/his)
Head, Collections Services
McCormick Library of Special Collections & University Archives
Northwestern University Libraries
Northwestern University
www.library.northwestern.edu
benn.joseph at northwestern.edu<mailto:benn.joseph at northwestern.edu%0d>