[Archivesspace_Users_Group] "Server Error" when trying to edit Digital Objects with inclusive dates

Valerie Addonizio vaddonizio at atlas-sys.com
Tue Apr 18 13:20:36 EDT 2023

Hi Joanna,

I speculate you may have accidentally created an invalid date type for those DOs with inclusive dates when you created them via the importer. To test this theory, navigate to System > Manage Controlled Value Lists > Date Type (date_type) and see if you have an extra date type there. This is a common issue that I see when using the spreadsheet importers.

Unfortunately, if you do have an invalid date type on those records, I do not believe there is any way to solve this from within the interface; I’ve found solutions through the API and the database directly. You do mention that you can delete the DOs; that’s another solution.