[Archivesspace_Users_Group] "Server Error" when trying to edit Digital Objects with inclusive dates

Joanna Black joanna.black at sierraclub.org
Tue Apr 18 13:11:20 EDT 2023

Hi all,

I am experiencing an issue editing digital object records in ASpace that
have inclusive dates. They import fine in a CSV file, but when I go in to
edit them in ASpace, I get a "Server Error" message and am unable to edit
metadata (although the digital objects can be deleted from ASpace). See
reference image below for a visual example. I was able to determine that
this problem only happens with digital objects that have inclusive dates,
but I can't find any reference to this issue by any other users. I am not
experiencing this problem with single date digital objects.

Has anyone else encountered this? Any solution ideas? I am a lone arranger,
so any input is welcome :)

[image: Screenshot 2023-04-18 at 10.00.49 AM.png]

--

[image: photo]

Joanna Black

Senior Archivist