[Archivesspace_Users_Group] CAIAsoft and ArchivesSpace

Stephanie Bennett bennetse at wfu.edu
Mon Apr 3 08:00:00 EDT 2023

Hi -
>From what I've found, folks who have integrated ArchivesSpace and the
offsite storage inventory tool CAIAsoft are also using Aeon. Is there
anyone who doesn't use Aeon and has integrated? Does that make a
difference? What sort of data is needed in ASpace to bridge the two
systems? We're soon going to be implementing CAIAsoft, so trying to prepare
for questions from my colleagues but I don't have much of a 30,000-foot
view.

Thanks!
Stephanie

*Stephanie Bennett* | she/her