[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Custom reports and no component level records showing in the PUI

Anne Marie Lyons amlyons at atlas-sys.com
Wed Sep 28 10:42:24 EDT 2022

Hello Nigel,

You will also need to enable the custom reports in the config.rb file, which are disabled by default in version 3.2:

AppConfig[:enable_custom_reports] = false

This information is from: https://github.com/archivesspace/archivesspace/releases/tag/v3.2.0 under the section titled “Configurations and Migrations.”

- Anne Marie
Anne Marie Lyons, MLIS
Atlas Systems, Inc.