[Archivesspace_Users_Group] [External] Collection item count?

Paul Sutherland psutherland at amphilsoc.org
Fri Sep 23 10:49:45 EDT 2022

Hi Karen,
I would also like to know how to generate a report like this, but a quick
approach in the meantime I've used before: export the collection as EAD,
and search *level="item" *(or file, or whichever else) within the resulting
EAD.
Best,
Paul

--
*Paul Sutherland* (he/his)
Archivist of Indigenous Materials

*Becoming Weatherwise *showing at the APS Museum
<https://www.amphilsoc.org/visit-museum>, 4/8-12/30

*The APS has updated its COVID responses
<https://www.amphilsoc.org/aps-covid-vaccine-and-masking-policies>. APS
buildings are open to staff and visitors, and it has expanded access to its
Reading Room services. Please read our updated Reading Room policies on our
website <https://www.amphilsoc.org/library#paragraph-36>.*

*I respectfully acknowledge that I work and reside in Lenapehoking, the
homeland of the Lenape people in past, present, and future generations. I
​am grateful for the past and ongoing generosity of numerous Indigenous
communities and individuals who have offered guidance, expertise, and
opportunities for collaboration that make my work possible. *