[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Plugin Developers - Support model Questions

Joshua D. Shaw Joshua.D.Shaw at dartmouth.edu
Tue Sep 20 17:19:34 EDT 2022

Hey all (but especially plugin developers)

I've been thinking about what support model to adopt for the plugins I release into the wild. Specifically I've been thinking about the following

  1.  What versions of ArchivesSpace would be reasonable to support? For example, is the current version and previous two versions a reasonable range?
  2.  Does 'support' for previous versions include adding (or backporting) features or just bug fixes?

Thanks for any and all thoughts!
jds

Joshua Shaw (he, him)
Library Web & Application Developer