[Archivesspace_Users_Group] DBAuth error

Galligan, Patrick PGalligan at rockarch.org
Mon Sep 12 13:27:14 EDT 2022

Hi all,

We’ve been running into periodic errors in our AS logs that are pretty hard to diagnose. The offending error line reads:

ERROR -- : Thread-38258: Error communicating with authentication source DBAuth: invalid hash

This reads like more of an issue connecting to MySQL than an AS-generated error. I’ve attached two screenshots of some log lines immediately preceding the error. Any advice on helping us track down the culprit?

Thanks,

Patrick Galligan
Rockefeller Archive Center