[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Use of ArchivesSpace EAC-CPF importer/exporter

Kevin W. Schlottmann kws2126 at columbia.edu
Mon Sep 12 10:30:00 EDT 2022

 Dear ArchivesSpace community,

Do you use the ArchivesSpace EAC-CPF importer or exporter? If so, the
Metadata Standards subcommittee of the Technical Advisory Council would
like to hear from you. We are reviewing the newly released version of
EAC-CPF, 2.0, as it relates to ArchivesSpace, and our first step is to
determine how the existing EAC-CPF 1.0 import/export functionality is being
used by the community. Your input will help us determine the urgency of
updating the mappings, and whether continued compatibility with EAC-CPF 1.0
is necessary or desirable.

We plan to gather feedback through the end of the calendar year, and we
will send a reminder email in a couple of months.

Best,

Kevin (on behalf of the Metadata Standards subcommittee of TAC)

--
Kevin Schlottmann
Head of Archives Processing